May 16, 2011

Magnificent Monday?

Is that an oxymoron?   I think so...

This weekend was a good one, even though it felt like early March.  Leanne and I went garage saling on Saturday and I scored some good stuff - like American Eagle jeans with the tags still on for $3.  Some shoes, dresses and stuff for the house.  It was so fun to get out and spend some time with Lee.  We weren't home for an hour when we decided to go grocery shopping together.  

Then once I was home from the shopping extravaganza, I got the bug to rearrange our bedroom.  So Mike kindly agreed to help and I love it!  One of the bargain buys from the days was a new shelf, after hanging that up and moving some of our furniture we were able to eliminate one piece of furniture which makes the room seem sooooo much bigger!  Love it!

Then on Sunday after church, I took a nice nap :)  My parents came over for a little while to hang out.  Then we headed to the church for a going away party for the Reams.  This is the associate Pastor at Warsaw First, and we have loved getting to know his family.  He has been called to serve in Marion and will be leaving in about a month :(  But, it was a great excuse to get together with our church family and spend some time together. 
The Reams
Aren't they the cutest family, ever?

Katie worked hard all weekend to make some invitations for her graduation party.  They look awesome - maybe you will be one of the lucky ones to get one of them in the mail.

Katie and Tom before the Wawasee prom
(she will probably hurt me for using the picture)

Ashley went to the Warsaw High School prom on Saturday night.  She looked beautiful.  Mike and I resisted the urge to follow her so I don't know first hand but it sounds like she had a great time! 

Ashley and Dylan before the Warsaw prom

What did you and yours do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment